I took the girls to see Astro -Boy in Palestine...and let them wear their costumes ALL Day! (Charlie had to work...so I was all on my own) We then went to Aunt Carole and Uncle Buddy's Halloween Party, visited PAPA and Aunt Lucille at the nursing home, and back to Uncle Buddy's block to do some "REAL" Trick-Or- Treating. My girls were amazed that we were going to walk from house to house and ask for candy from people that we did not know...even though I explained more than once that these were Uncle Buddy's friends. I was the only parent for miles tightly clinging to a child with each hand...to tell the truth, the entire thing made ME a nervous wreck! They had a great time and were amazed by the amount of candy that we brought home...way more than our normal three houses usually get us! Upon making it back to Buffalo we took Wes and Abby their trick or treats from us and went by my granny and Dada's house to trick or treat. Great day...just wished Charlie could have been with us...we actually got home just a few minutes after he did...another point that upset the girls,,,they kept reminding me that it was dark and we should really go home! I think that I have made them paranoid???
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment