Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday, October 6th, 2009




It felt like Monday ALL Day...But thankfully it was not! Charlie sent me roses for my birthday today...he is sooo funny...he never sends them on my birthday so that I will be surprised...but it confuses everyone, even the florist! I did need them today...I woke up kind of angry. I had a parent/ teacher conference with Callie's teacher today...Wow, 1st grade is not going so well. I learned today that Callie will talk to any student that she is sat beside, I learned that Callie is a stinker at school and NOT just at home, I learned that Callie gives Mrs. Alexander dirty looks, and that she chooses to fail reading tests because they take too long. Her teacher is concerned that she can spell on a upper 2nd grade level and yet her reading test indicates that she is on a kindergarten reading level. I also learned that she loves the boys...and she gives all the boys at her table the answers! She looks like Charlie, but she has my dad's personality (and that is not all good)! I am officially the mom of the kid that no one wants in their homeroom! I assured Mrs. Alexander that I was on her side and that together we may be able to defeat the evil forces that poses my 7 year old monster....What a Day!

No comments: