Saturday, July 18, 2009
Saturday, July 18th
Past Birthday Party Ideas....My girls have birthdays that are 2 weeks apart so we have always had 1 party (2 cakes) for both....Our birthday parties have turned into a family gathering and an overall huge event! The Best Two themes that we have had would be the Pirate Birthday Party and last year's Stick Horse Rodeo. I borrowed the Pirate theme from my cousin Emily and borrowed her left oversupplies and great IDEAS as well...we had a treasure hunt and all of the kids came dressed as pirates. Last year when Callie turned 6 and Chelsea turned 9, we had a stick horse rodeo, because that is what Chelsea wanted...we had a rodeo clown, several riding events for the kids to run with their stick horses, and all of the kids came dressed as cowboys and cowgirls. After pin the tail on the pony, breaking a pinata, and all of the stick horse races the kids played cowboy games and ran wild...I know that 9 seems old for a party like this, but they had a blast...kids really do enjoy being able to be kids sometimes! I am not sure what I want to do this year...I have played with the idea of having a carnival themed party with a bouncing thing of some kind...not sure, it would be hard for us to have a girly party because that would exclude the boy cousins...I will let you know when I figure it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment