Wednesday, May 6, 2009
OK...Today we are home from school, because Callie had a cough and sore throat yesterday ...so I took her to the doctor and she has strep throat, but with all of the swine flu scare we were asked to stay home one day! I really hated to (HA HA HA), but we will make it through the day! My girls were tired, it's almost 9Am and they are still asleep. This time of year it is so hard to stay upbeat, everyone is tired, TAKS is over...and it seems like you are just spinning your wheels until semester exams...which no one knows if they take semester exams until TAKS testing results come back, because we use them as exemptions. So, the girls and I are going to enjoy our freedom today and proclaim it Swine Flu day!
Labels:
Swine Flu Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment